Just had someone mention to me about the Wise County channel running info on 3 Wise County children missing. the info seems a little vague. Anyone heard anything on this?
Just had someone mention to me about the Wise County channel running info on 3 Wise County children missing. the info seems a little vague. Anyone heard anything on this?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Not a clue, wonder who they are.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
I read that earlier today on the wise co. channel. The name of the children were Spears. According to the information given, one of the children needs medical attention due to an injury. The Father and the childrens Grandmother recieved donations to take the little girl to recieve medical attention. They never went there, instead they went somewhere in North Carolina and now the police are saying the children may be with their mother. It sounds like a very confusing story IMO. There is not more details to explain why they may be in danger. I took it, if they were with their mother. I think also the Father may have been arrested.
Wonder who has custody of them, if they're not supposed to be with their mom...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Just read in the online edition of the Bristol paper they found the kids in Sevier County Tennessee. All of them were ok.
I am very happy that the children are safe and ok.
I don't know who had custody of the children, but I wonder why the Father was arrested.
What was the story?
oh ok I see it now
Didnt see it earlier when I first heard about it
http://www.tricities.com/tristate/tr...6-02-0024.html
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks